MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Highway and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- A. Santos, N. McGuckin, H. Y. Nakamoto, D. Gray, S. Liss. Summary of Travel Trends: 2009 National Household Travel Survey. (Federal Highway Administration, Washington DC, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zulqarnain, A. U. Zafar, M. Shahzad. Factors that Affect the Choice of Consumers in Selecting Retail Store, for Grocery Shopping. International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research. 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Farag, K. J. Krizek, M. Dijst. E-shopping and its Relationship with In-store Shopping: Empricial Evidence from the Netherlands and the USA. Transportation Reviews 26. 1. 43-61 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Mokhtarian. A Conceptual Analysis of the Transportation Impacts of B2C e-Commerce. Transportation 31, 3. 257-284 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank Group. How ICTS Can Help Transport Systems Evolve. http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/05/14/information-and-communication-technologies-facilitate-the-evolution-of-transport-systems. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Mokhtarian. A Typology of Relationships between Telecommunications and Transportation. (University of California Transportation Center, University of California Davis, Davis. 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rayle, S. Shaheen, N. Chan, D. Dai, R. Cervero. App-Based, On-Demand Ride Services: Comparing Taxi and Ridesourcing Trips and User Characteristics in San Francisco. (University of California Berkeley, Berkeley. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dawes. Perspectives on the Ridesourcing Revolution: Surveying Individual Attitudes toward Uber and Lyft to Inform Urban Transportation Policymaking. (Department of Urban Studies and Planning. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Farin, M. N.A. Ali Rimon, S. Momen, M. S. Uddin, N. Mansoor. AFramework for Dynamic Vehicle Pooling and Ride-Sharing System. (Conference: International Workshop on Computational Intelligence (IWCI) 2016.) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahayu, J. Day. Determinant Factors of E-Commerce Adoption by SMEs in Developing Country: Evidence from Indonesia. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 195. 142-150. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Bandung. Statistik Daerah Kota Bandung. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. B. Joewono. Interaksi ICT, Perjalanan Berbelanja, dan Penggunaan Angkutan Publik. Laporan Penelitian Unggulan Perguruan Tinggi. Bandung. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kumar. Karakteristik Penggunaan Ridesourcing Dalam Perjalanan Berbelanja Di Kota Bandung. Bachelor Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering. Parahyangan Catholic University. Bandung (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Joewono, B.A. Effendi, H.S.A. Gultom, R.P. Rajagukguk, Influence of Personal Banking Behavior to the Usage of Electronic Card for Toll Payment, Transportation Research Procedia 25C, 4458-4475 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Harding, M. Kandlikar, S. Gulati. Taxi apps, regulation, and the market for taxi journeys. Transportation Research Part A 88, 15-25 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y.O. Susilo, T.B. Joewono, Indonesia, in D. Pojani, and D. Stead, (Eds.) The Urban Transport Crisis in Emerging Economies, Springer International Publishing Switzerland (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Medeiros, F. Duarte, F. Achmad, A. Jalali, Merging ICT and informal transport in Jakarta’s ojek system, Transportation Planning and Technology 41, 3, 336-352 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.O. Susilo, T.B. Joewono, W. Santosa, and D. Parikesit, A Reflection of Motorization and Public Transport in Jakarta Metropolitan Area. IATSS Research 31, 1: 59-68 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bijker, About Bicycles, Bakelite and Bulbs: Towards a Theory of Sociotechnical Change. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hsiao, Shopping mode choice: physical store shopping versus e-shopping. Transportation Research Part E 45, 86-95 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, Impact of Ride-Sourcing Services on Travel Habits and Transportation Planning. Bachelor Thesis of Transportation Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong University, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- L. Rayle, D. Dai, N. Chan, R. Cervero, and S. Shaheen, Just a better taxi? A survey-based comparison of taxis, transit, and ridesourcing services in San Francisco. Transport Policy 45, 168-178 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Recker, L.P. Kostyniuk, Factors influencing destination choice for the urban grocery shopping trip. Transportation 7, 19-33 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.