MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 201, 20182017 The 3rd International Conference on Inventions (ICI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Invention of numerical scheme and application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- B. Jayant Baliga, “Fundamentals of Power Semiconductor Devices”, 279-285 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hakim; D. Bolognesi; F.D. Pestel, “Integrated VDMOS Transistor with Reduced JFET Effect”, European Solid-State Device Research Conference, 278-281 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W.S Tam, “Off-State Drain Breakdown Mechanisms of VDMOS with Anti-JFET Implantation”, Microelectronics Reliability, 51:2064-2068 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Knaipp, “Investigations on An Isolated Lateral High-Voltage N-Channel LDMOS Transistor with A Typical Breakdown of 150V”, IEEE, 266-269 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Manzini, “Hot-Electron-Induced Degradation in High-Voltage Submicron DMOS Transistors”, IEEE, 65-68 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H.H.M. Yusof, “Design Consideration of N-Drift Region Doping Concentration in High Voltage VDMOS Transistor”, IJSRET, 3(4):764-766 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- U. Heinle, “Vertical High-Voltage Transistors on Thick Silicon-on-Insulator” (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lombardi, “A Physically Based Mobility Model for Numerical Simulation of Non-Planar Device”, IEEE, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Manzini and C. Contiero, “Hot-Electron-Induced Degradation in High-Voltage Submicron DMOS Transistors”, IEEE, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Sze, “Semiconductor Devices Physics and Technology”, (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.