MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 201, 20182017 The 3rd International Conference on Inventions (ICI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Invention of electrical engineering system|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- P. Hower and S. Pendharkar, “Short and Long-Term Safe Operation Area Considerations in LDMOS Transistors”, IEEE, (2005) pp 545-550. [Google Scholar]
- P. Holland and P Igic, “A p+ /p-buffer/n-epi cmos compatible high-side RESURF LDMOS transistor for Power IC applications”, Microelectronics Journal 38, 762-766 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhu, V. Parthasarathy, V. Khemka, A. Bose and T. Roggenbauer, “Implementation of High-Side, High-Voltage RESURF LDMOS in a sub-half Micron Smart Power Technology”, IEEE, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Appels and H.M.J. Vaes, “High Voltage Thin Layer Devices (RESURF Devices)“, IEEE, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hardikar, M. M. De Souza, Y.Z. Xu, T.J. Pease and E.M. Sankara Narayanan, “A Novel Double RESURF LDMOS for HVIC's”, Microelectronics Journal 35, Issue 3, 305-310 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hower, J. Lin, S. Pendharkar, B. Hu, J. Arch, J. Smith and T. Efland, “A Rugged LDMOS for LBC5 Technology”, in Proc. 17th Int. Symp. Power Semiconductor Devices & IC's, May 3-26, Santa Barbara, CA (ISPSD 2005), pp. 327-330 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.