MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- A.R. Oşan, M. Cosma, V. Năsui, Milling convex surfaces with toroidal cutting edge, Innovative Ideas in Science, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Hayajneh, M.S. Tahat and J.A. Bluhm, A study of the effects of machining parameters on the surface roughness in the end milling process, Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, 1, 1-5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Huynh and Y. Fan. Surface texture measurement and characterization with applications to machine-tool monitoring. Intern. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Tehnology 7, 2-10 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cosma. Milling with cylindrical-headed spherical cutters (in Romanian), Publishing House of North University Center of Baia Mare, România, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hirogaki, A. Eiichi, M. Ryoji and S. Hidenori. Investigation of Ball Nose Endmilled Cylindrical Surface with a Scanning Line Cutter Path-Estimation of Influence of Ball Nose Accuracy Using a Makyoh-topography Image Method, Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering. 73, 96-101, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Schutzer and S.A. Fagali. Interpolation Methods Analysis in High Speed Cutting of Free Form Surfaces, Ciencia & Tecnologia, 11, 29-36, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cosma. Horizontal Path Strategy for 3D-CAD Analysis of chip Area in 3Axes Ball Nose End Milling, 7th International Multidisciplinary Conference North University of Baia Mare, Scientific Buletin Serie C, Vol. XXI,(2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Paşca, Quality of surfaces at milling with spherical head cutters (in Romanian) PhD thesis, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, North University Center of Baia Mare, România, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bedi, F. Ismail, J. Mahjoob and Y. Chen. Toroidal Versus Ball nose and Flat Bottom End Mills. Int J Adv Manuf Technol Spinger-Verlag, London, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Jensen and D.C. Anderson, Accurate tool placement and orientation for finished surface machining. Journal of Design and Manufacture. 3 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rao, S. Bedi and R. Buchal. Implementation of the principal axis method for machining of complex surfaces. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 11 249-257. (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manufacture of molds and dies-Application Guide, (Sandvik Coromant, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oşan. Improving roughness using toroidal milling for complex surface processing. Magazine of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Tribology, Ecology, Sensorics, Mechatronics (Hidraulica) 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.