MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- T. Cao, J. W. Sutherland, Investigation of thread tapping load characteristics through mechanistics modeling and experimentation, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture 42, 17, 1527-1538 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Piska, P. Sliwkova, A study of cutting and forming threads with coated HSS taps, Journal of Machine Engineering, 15, 3, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fromentin, A. Bierla, C. Minfray, G. Poulachon, An experimental study on the effects of lubrication in form tapping, Tribology International, 43, 9 1726-1734 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Technical specification, available at www.alicona.com/de/produkte/infinitefocus, accessed 08.02.2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Product handbook, Threading with Walter prototype, available at www.waltertools.com, accessed 08.02.2018 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.