MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- M. Hoffmann, K. Kreisköther, Optimized Factory Planning and Process Chain Formation Using Virtual Production Intelligence, C.A.R.V. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mercl, An Algorithm for Migration and Resource Planning in Cloud Technologies, Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jiang, Z. Fan, J. W. Sutherland, H. Zhang, X. Zhang, Development of an optimal method for remanufacturing process plan selection, Int J Adv Manuf Technol 72, 9-12 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, Y. F. Zhang, A. Y. C. Nee, Using genetic algorithms in process planning for job shop machining, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 4, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- P. Y. Gan, K. S. Lee, Y. F. Zhang, C. Y. Hung, Computer aided process planning system based on branch and bound algorithm, C.A.P Eng. Conf., 7, (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.