MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 172, 20183rd International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation (ICDAMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- Y. Ichikawa, N. Ozaki, and K. Sadakane, IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, SMC-13, pp. 1089–1093, (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mobile rescue robots, https://www.nccrrobotics.ch/research-areas/mobile-rescue-robots/research-overview-mobile-rescue-robots/, (2017-12-05). [Google Scholar]
- F. Seljanko, IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Automation, ICMA, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ben-Tzvi, A. A. Goldenberg and J. W. Zu, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Pasadena, pp. 2307-2312, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. Fujita, T. Sasaki and Y. Tsuchiya, IEEE Int. Symp. on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR), West Lafayette, IN, pp. 1-6, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ratsamee et al., IEEE Int. Symp. on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR), Lausanne, pp. 62-67, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalantari and M. Spenko, Robot.Autom.(ICRA), 2013 IEEE Int. Conf., pp. 4445–4450, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Latscha, M. Kofron, A. Stroffolino, L. Davis, G. Merritt, M. Piccoli, and M. Yim, IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1868–1873, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuswadi, M. N. Tamara, D. A. Sahanas, G. I. Islami, and S. Nugroho, Int. Conf. on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing (KCIC), pp. 80–87, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hirose, 3rd CISM-IFToMM Int. Symp. on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators, pp. 357–375, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Kar, J. Robotic Syst., pp. 671–686, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Muflikhun, E. Magsino, and A. Y Chua, RCMME-2014, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Singla, Design of a Quad Rotor, https://sites.google.com/site/designofaquadrotorgroup28/, (2017-12-05). [Google Scholar]
- C. Benson, How to Make a UAV / Drone, https://www.robotshop.com/blog/en/make-uavlesson-2-platform-14448, (2017-12-05). [Google Scholar]
- M. Silva, 14th Int. Conf. on cimbing and walking robots and the support technologies for mobile machines, France, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.