MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Physical and chemical properties of materials|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- M. F. McGuire, Stainless steels for design engineers. ASM International (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Číhal, Korozivzdorné oceli a slitiny. Academia Praha (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. A. Santos, M. S. Andrade, Internal Friction on AISI 304 Stainless Steels with Low Tensile Deformations at Temperatures between -50 and 20 °C. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering 2010, 1-8 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, B. Ravikumar, A. Kumar, P. K. Dey, I. Chattoraj, The effect of cold working on sensitization and intergranular corrosion behaviour of AISI 304 stainless steel. Springer Publishing : Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A 34, 2441-2447 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Talonen, H. Hänninen, Damping properties of austenitic stainless steels containing strain-induced martensite. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A 35A, 2401-2406 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Solomon, I. Solomon, Deformation induced martensite in AISI 316 stainless steel. Revista de Metalurgia 46, 121-128 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hedström, Deformation and Martensitic Phase Transformation in Stainless Steels. Doctoral thesis. Luleå University of Technology (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dryzek, M. Sarnek, M. Wróbel, Reverse transformation of deformation-induced martensite in austenitic stainless steel studied by positron annihilation. Springer US 49, 8449-8458 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jin, M. Bernacki, G. S. Rohrer, A. D. Rollett, B. Lin, N. Bozzolo, Formation of annealing twins during recrystallization and grain growth in 304L austenitic stainless steel. Materials Science Forum 753, 113-116 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Oršulová, P. Palček, J. Kúdelčík, Effect of plastic deformation on the magnetic properties of selected austenitic stainless steels. Production Engineering Archives 14, 15-18 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.