MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- T. Jansson, Optimization of Sheet Metal Forming Processes. PhD thesis, Universitet Linkoping, Linkoping, Sweden (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jansson, Hydro-mechanical forming of aluminium tubes - On constitutive modelling and process design. PhD Thesis. Linkoping University (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S, Jirathearanat, Advanced Methods for Finite Element Simulation for Part and Process Design in Tube Hydroforming. PhD Thesis. Ohio State University (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lunqvist, Numerical Simulation of Tube Hydroforming. Adaptive Loading Paths. Licentiate Thesis. Lulea University of Technology (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Schuler Gmbh (ed.) Metal Forming Handbook. Berlin: Springer (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Siegert, M. Haessermann, B. Losch, R. Rieger, Recent Developments in Hydroforming Tehnology. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 98, 251-258 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Szabo Ponce, Experimental Modeling and Control of Tube Hydroforming Process. MSc Thesis. University of Sao Paulo (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Morovič and P. Pokorný, Optical 3D Scanning of Small Parts. Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 468-471, pp. 2269-2273 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Peterka et al., Optical 3D Scanning of Cutting Tools. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 421, pp. 663-667 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Popan et al., Research on Abrasive Water Jet Milling of the Planar Surfaces, Slots and Profiles. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 760, pp. 409-414 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Popan, N. Bâlc, I. Popan, Preliminary study on occurrence of composite material delamination processed by abrasive water jet cutting. MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 121, 02010 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Popan, N. Balc, A. Carean, A. Luca, A. Miron, Research to improve the surface roughness of the parts made by water jet milling. AJME-2013, Vol. 11, Issue 2, 105-109 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Sadílek, F. Fojtík, Z. Sadílková, K. Kolařík, J.J. Petrů A Study of Effects of Changing the Position of the Tool Axis to the Machined Surface. Transaction of FAMENA, Vol. 39, No. 2, 33-46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kyncl, M. Sadílek, R. Čep, J. Petrů, D. Stanvekova, J. Procházka, P. Nováček, Tests of drills during drilling holes into alloy wheels. Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 14, No. 4, 554-561 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sadílek, R. Čep, Z. Sadílková, J. Valíček, L. Petřkovská, Increasing tool life during turning with variable depth of cut. Materiali in tehnologije/Materials and technology. vol.47, no.2, 199-203 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Luca, N. Balc, I. Drstvensek, A. Popan, Analysis of aluminum parts for accuracy improvement in vacuumcasting process. Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. IX, Issue 3, 75-80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Luca, N. Balc, A. Popan, V. Ceclan, N. Panc, Improving the quality of the parts made by rapid metalcasting process. Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 12, Issue 1, 82-86 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Luca, N. Balc, A. Popan, N. Panc, The influence of investment casting process parameters of complex metal parts. Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 10, Issue 3, 57-62 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ceclan et al. Quality of the hydroformed tubular parts. Advanced Engineering Forum 8-9: 215-224 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ceclan, S.Grozav, E.Sabau, I. A. Popan, C. Borzan, Structural analysis of tubes hydroforming. Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 11, Issue 4, 56-59, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ceclan, N. Balc, A. Miron, C. Borzan, I.A. Popan, Numerical simulation of the tube bending process and validation of the results. Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. IX, Issue 3, 32-37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ridzoň M., The Effect of Technological Parameters Influencing the Properties of Seamless Cold-Drawn Tubes. - 1. ed. - (Hochschule Anhalt, Köthen). 89 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ridzoň, Ľ. Eleková, J. Lišková, J. Bílik: Effect of reduction in three-drawn and twodrawn single-run technology on roughness of inner surface of tubes, Volume 18, Number 28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.