MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- D. Zhang, J. L. Zhao, L. Zhou and J. F., NunamakerJr, “Can e-learning replace classroom learning?”, Communication of the ACM, 47(5), 75-79, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tavangarian, M. E., Leypold, K. Nolting, M. Roser and D. Voigt, “Is e-learning the solution for individual learning”, Electronic Journal of E-Learning, 2(2), 273-280, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Goi and P. Y. Ng, “E-learning in Malaysia: Success factors in implementing e-learning program”, Journal of Int J Teach Learn Higher Education 20(2) 237-46, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- http://digitallearning.eletsonline.com/2008/11/tracing-e-learning-initiatives-in-malaysian-schools-2/ access on 27/03/17. [Google Scholar]
- J. Thirunsaku and M. Y. Melur, “The Many Faces of Malaysian English”, International Scholarly Research Network, 2012.English language issues in Malaysia revisited, https://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/306589#ixzz4cniS7Rd1, access on 27/3/2017 [Google Scholar]
- Dennis, A. Roth, R. M. and Wixom, B. H. “System Analysis and Design”, 5th Edition, Wiley, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.