MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical ' Manufacturing|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Kibert, C.J., 2012. Sustainable Construction: Green Building Design and Delivery, 3rd ed. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Consumer Energy Center of California Energy Comission, 2015, Water Heaters. [Online] Available at: http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/residential/appliances/waterheaters.html [Accessed on 21 August2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad, 2015, Maximum Demand. [Online] Available at: http://www.tnb.com.my/business/for-commercial/maximum-demand.html [Accessed on 21 August 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Foster, R., Ghassemi, M. and Cota, A., 2009. Solar Energy: Renewable Energy and the Environment Ghassemi, A., (ed.). Florida: CRC Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jing, O.L., Bashir, M.J.K. and Kao, J.-J., 2015. Solar radiation based benefit and cost evaluation for solar water heater expansion in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 48 (C), pp.328-335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uriarte and Filemon A., J., 2008. Solid Waste Management: Principles and Practices : an Introduction to the Basic Functional Elements of Solid Waste Management, with Special Emphasis on the Needs of Developing Countries. Quezon: UP Press. [Google Scholar]
- Fauziah, S. and Agamuthu, P., 2012. Trends in sustainable landfilling in Malaysia, a developing country. Waste Management & Research, 30 (7), pp.656-663. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Masirin, M.I.M., Ridzuan, M.B., Mustapha, S. and Don, R.A.@ M., 2008. An Overview of Landfill Management and Technologies : A Malaysian Case Study at Ampar Tenang 1. 1st National Seminar on Environment, Development and Sustainability (PSISenviro2008). 2008 Selangor, Malaysia, 28-29 July 2008: Universiti Tun Hussein Onn (UTHM). [Google Scholar]
- Pariatamby, A. and Tanaka, M. eds., 2013. Municipal Solid Waste Management in Asia and the Pacific Islands: Challenges and Strategic Solutions. Singapore: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Cengel, Y.A., 2007. Heat & Mass Transfer: A Practical Approach, 3rd ed. Noida: McGraw-Hill Education (India). [Google Scholar]
- Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan, dan Kerajaan Tempatan, 2015. KPKT Selected Statistics Until 31 March 2015. Putrajaya. [Google Scholar]
- Din, A.T., Hafiz, N.M. and Rus, A.Z.M., 2015. Exploration to Find Heat Absorbent Materials from Recycled Solid Wastes for the Design and Development of Low Operational Cost and Affordable Water Heating System for Domestic Application. International Journal for Innovation Education and Research, Vol. 3-4, p15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.