MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- K. Topping. Peer Assessment. Theory Into Practice. 48 1, 20 – 27 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Roberts, S.I. Benrimoj, T.F. Chen, K.A. Williams, P. Aslani. Implementing cognitive services in community pharmacy: A review of facilitators used in practice change. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 14, 163 – 170 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.D.I. Berg. Peer assessment in universiti teaching : Evaluating seven course designs. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 31 1, 19 – 36 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Falchikov. Learning together : Peer tutoring in higher education. London : Routledge Falmer, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tiew. Business student’s of peer assessment on class participation. International Education Studies, 3 3, 126 – 131 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Braun, V. Clarke. Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 3 2, 77 – 101 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mok. A case study of students’ perceptions of peer assessment in Hong Kong. ELT Journal, 65(3), 230 – 239 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Elshami, M. E. Abdalla. Diagnostic radiography students’ perceptions of formative peer assessment within a radiographic technique module. Radiography, 23(1), 9 – 13 2017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Domínguez, A. Jaime, A. Sánchez, J. M. Blanco, J. Heras. A comparative analysis of consistency and difference among online self-, peer-, external-and instructor-assessment. Journal Computers in Human Behavior, 60, 112 - 120 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Xianwie, M. Samuel, A. Asmawi. A model of critical peer feedback to facilitate business english writing using Qzone weblogs among Chinese undergraduate. Malaysian Online Journal of Educational Technology, 4(4), 1 - 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Konak, S. Magluilo, S. Kulturel-Konak. Behaviorally anchored rating scales for teamwork peer assessment. 2016 IEEE Integrated STEM Education Conference, 168 – 172 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Topping. Self and peer assessment in school and university : Reliability, Validity and Utility, 55 -87 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Meihami, S. A. Razmjoo. An emic perspective toward challenges and solutions of self-and peer-assessment in writing courses. Asian Pacific Journal of Foreign Language Education, 1 - 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. L. Pope. The impact of stress in self and peer assessment. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 30(1), 51 – 63 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Saito, T. Fujita. Charactesristics and user acceptance of peer rating in EFL writing classrooms. Language Testing, 25(4), 553 - 581 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Azarnoosh. Peer assessment in an EFL context : attitudes and friendship bias. Language Testing in Asia, 3(11), 1 – 10 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Orsmond, S. Merry, K. Reiling. A study in self-assessment :tutor and students’ perceptions of performance crateria. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 22(4), 357 - 368 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sabri & Yunus (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Monga. Intergrity and its antecedent : A unified conceptual freamwork of integrity. Proceeding of the Asia Pacific Conference on Business and Social Sciences 2015, Kuala Lumpur, 171 – 180. [Google Scholar]
- A. Barnard. The competencies of integrity. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 21 2, 267 - 273 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A.B.Z. Abidin, S.B. Sahdan. Peer assessment : A challenge in the new generation. Advanced Science Letters, 23 3, 908 – 911 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Sahdan, N.A.B.Z. Abidin. Self-regulated learning : A literature review for 21st century learning technology. Advanced Science Letters, 23 3, 912 – 915 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Hulsman, J.F. Peters, M. Fabriek. Peer assessment of medical communication skill : The impact of students’ personality, academic and social reputation on behavioural assessment. Patient Education and Counseling, 92, 246 -354 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Asikainen, V. Virtanen, L. Postareff, P. Heino. Peer assessment in a large introductory class of gene technology. Studies in Continuing Education, 43, 197 – 205 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.