MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- X. F. Yang, A. S. J. Swamidas, R. Seshadri, Crack Identification in Vibrating Beams using The Energy Method. J Sound Vib., 244, 339–357 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Anderson, Fracture Mechanics Fundamental and Application, Third edition, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Christides, A.D.S. Barr, One-Dimensional Theory of Cracked Bernoulli-Euler Beams. Int. J. Mech. Sci., 26(11/12), 639–648 (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Friswell, J.E.T. Penny, Crack Modeling for Structural Health Monitoring. Struct Heal Monit., 1(2), 139–148 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Shu, Differential Quadrature and Its Application in Engineering, Springer, London, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yoon, I. N. Son, S. J. Ahn, Free Vibration Analysis of Euler-Bernoulli Beam with Double Cracks, Journal of mechanical science and technology, 21, 476–485 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Behera, A. Pandey, D.R. Parhi, Numerical and Experimental Verification of a Method for Prognosis of Inclined Edge Crack in Cantilever Beam Based on Synthesis of Mode Shapes. Procedia Technol, 14, 67–74 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.