MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- H. Lian. Z. Guo, Z. Huang, Y. Tang, J. Song: Experimental Research of AL6061 on Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted Micro-Milling, The Seventeenth CIRP Conference on Electro Physical Chemical Machining (ISEM) volume 6, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.endmill.com/pages/coatings.html [Google Scholar]
- Negeishi, N. Elliptical vibration-assisted machining with single crystal diamond tools” MS thesis, North Carolina State University, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Shaw, C. “Energy conversion in cutting and grinding”, Annals of the CIRP, 1996, 101–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Rasidi, N. H Rafai, E. A. Rahim, S.A. Kamaruddin, H. Ding and K. Cheng: An investigation of Cutting Mechanics in 2 Dimensional Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted Milling Toward Chip Thickness and Chip Formation, 3rd International Conference of Mechanical Engineering Research, IOP Conference Series: Material Science volume 100 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I Rasidi, N.H. Rafaai, E. A. Rahim, S. A. Kamruddin, H. Ding and K. Cheng: An investigation of Cutting Mechanics in 2 Dimensional Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted Milling toward Chip Thickness and Chip Formation, 3rd International Conference of Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015), IOP Conf. Series, Material Science and Engineering 100, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Brehl, D., and Dow, A.: Review of vibration-assisted machining. Precision Engineering, 32, 2008, 153–172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yusuf, A. “Manufacturing Automation: Metal Cutting Mechanics, Machine Tool Vibrations and CNC Design. Cambridge University Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- I. Rasidi, N.H Rafai, E.A. Rahim, S. A. Kamaruddin, H. Ding and K. Cheng: An investigation of cutting mechanics in 2 dimensional ultrasonic vibration assisted milling toward chip thickness and chip formation [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, N., Mitrofanov, A., Babitsky, V., and Silberschmidt, V. “Analysis of forces in ultrasonic assisted turning”. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2007, 308, 845–854. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.