MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- ISO 1101: Geometric Product Specifications (GPS)-Geometrical tolerancing–tolerancing of form, orientation, location and run-out, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Desrochers, W. Ghie and L. Laperrière, J. Comput. Inf. Sci. Eng. 3, 1 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ghie, Int. J. Multiphys. 3, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ghie, L. Laperrière and A. Desrochers, Int. J. Prod. Res. 48, 15 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Charpentier, A. Ballu and J. Pailhès, Proceedings of the 12th CIRP conference on computer aided design, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Teissandier, Y. Couétard and A. Gérard, Comput. Aided Des., 31 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Peng, X. Q. Jiang and X. J. Liu, Int. J. Prod. Res. 46, 24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.