MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Processing Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Kim.H.S, Kim.I.L, Lee.K.M. Fabrication of free-form surfaces using a long-stroke fast tool servo and corrective figuring with on-machine measurement. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, pages 991–997, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Altintas Y, Woronko A. A piezo tool actuator for precision turning of hardened shafts[J]. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 51(1): 303–306, 2002. [CrossRef]
- D. Liu. Surface texture improvement in the turning process via application of a magnetostrictively actuatored tool holder. ASME Journal of DSMC, 120, 1998.
- Xiaodong Lu and David L. Trumper. Electromagnetically driven ultrafast tool servo. Proceedings from ASPE 2004 annual meeting, pages 269–272, 2004.
- Dan Wu, Xiaodan Xie, and shunyan Zhou. Design of a Normal Stress Electromagnetic Fast Linear Actuator. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS, 46(4): 1007–1014, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Q Liu, S Pan, H Yan, X Zhou, R WangIn. Situ measurement and error compensation of optical freeform surfaces based on a two DOF fast tool servo. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 1–6, 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.