MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Processing Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- T. Masuzawa: State of Art of Micromachining. Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 49 (2000), No.2, p. 473. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Imai, A. Satake, A. Taneda and K. Kobayashi: Improvement of EDM Machining Speed by Using High Frequency Response Actuator. Int. J. Electr. Mach., (1996), No.1, p. 21. [Google Scholar]
- T. Masuzawa, K. Tanaka and M. Fujino: Study on the High Speed Machining by EDM Using a Moving Coil Head Type Feed Control. In: Proceedings of the 19th International MTDR Conference, (1978), p. 543. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, T. Shinshi, T. Fukuoka and T. Nakai: Development of a 2-DOF Controlled Magnetic Drive Actuator for Laser Beam Cutting, Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, JSME, Vol. 7 (2013), No. 3, p. 448. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, H. Zhang, L. Zhou and H. Y. Zheng: Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted Electro-discharge Machining of Microholes in Nitinol. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 13 (2003), No.5, p. 693. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Endoa, T. Tsujimoto and K. Mitsui: Study of Vibration-assisted Micro-EDM. -The Effect of Vibration on Machining Time and Stability of Discharge. Precision Engineering, Vol. 32 (2008), No.4, p. 269. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.