- L.G. Andersen, J.K. Larsen, E.S. Fraser, B. Schmidt, J.C. Dyre, J. Transp. Eng. 141, 1 (2015) [CrossRef]
- International Organization for Standardization. ISO 18164:2005 Passenger car, truck, bus and motorcycle tyres-Methods of measuring rolling resistance (ISO, Geneva, 2005)
- H.W. Lee, J.R. Cho, W.B. Jeong, K.M. Jeong, K.W. Kim, Int. J. Automot. Techn. 15, 411 (2014) [CrossRef]
- N. Korunović, M. Trajanović, M. Stojković, D. Mišić, J. Milovanovićet, J. Mech. Eng. 57, 888 (2011) [CrossRef]
- R. Behnke, M. Kaliske, Int. J. Nonlinear Mech. 68, 101 (2015) [CrossRef]
- E. Tönük, Y. S. Ünlüsoy. Computers & Structures 79, 1219 (2001) [CrossRef]
- G.T. Mase, R.E. Smelser, G.E. Mase, Continuum Mechanics for Engineer (CRC press, Florida, 2010)
- G.A. Holzapfel, Nonlinear Solid Mechanics (John Wiley & Sons, England, (2000)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Structure and Measurement|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.