MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Structure and Measurement|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- D. Suriyachat, P. Vichitamornpun and W. Ruangsumret, Application of Sediment Soils, Metallurgical Technology Group, Bureau of Primary Industries, Department of Primary Industries and Mines, Country Report, Thailand (2004). [Google Scholar]
- K. Boonin, S. Sarapol and S. Deesui. Properties of Lighted Weight Concrete used Sediment Soil from Water Supply Process as Coarse Aggregate, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Thesis, Khon Kaen University (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. Chatsatapattayakul, M. Wangwiang and P. Pengthamkeerati, Potential use of chemical sludge from water treatment system with cement in cement mortar and soil cement block, Rajabhat Journal of Science, Humanities & Social Sciences. 13(1) 48–54 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Teixeira, G.T.A. Santos, A.E. Souza, P. Alessio, S.A. Souza and N.R. Souza, The effect of incorporation of a Brazilian water treatment plant sludge on the properties of ceramic materials, Applied Clay Science, 53, 561–565 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Martínez-García, D. Eliche-Quesada, L. Pérez-Villarejo, F.J. Iglesias-Godino and F.A. Corpas-Iglesias, Sludge valorization from wastewater treatment plant to its application on the ceramic industry, Journal of Environmental Management 95, S343–S348 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kizinievic, R. Zurauskiene, V. Kizinievic and R. Zurauskas, Utilisation of sludge waste from water treatment for ceramic products, Construction and Building Materials, 41, 464–473 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wolff, W. Keller Schwabe and S. Vieira Conceiçao, Utilization of water treatment plant sludge in structural ceramics, Journal of Cleaner Production xxx, 1–8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Silicate ceramics, Information on http://old.vscht.cz/sil/keramika/Ceramic_Technology/SM-Lect-6-A.pdf [Google Scholar]
- U. Ounprasertpong and V. Kittidumkeng, Cullet glass as a flux, Material Department, Faculty of Science, Project, Chulalongkorn University (1984) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Anderson, S.L. Kraber, Keys to successful designed experiments. Tech. Rep., Stat-Ease, Inc., Minneapolis, MN (2002). [Online]. Available: http://www.statease.com/pubs/doe-keys.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.