MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- M. Ghonim, “11 . SPACE FRAMES CONSTRUCTION,” pp. 1–11, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Wai-fah, “Lan, T.T. ‘ Space Frame Structures,’” 1999. [Google Scholar]
- M. Buijsen, “Dynamic Space Frame Structures,” 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K. He and W. D. Zhu, “Finite Element Modeling of Structures with L-shaped Beams and Bolted Joints : Model Updating and Predictive Modeling Approaches,” Asme, vol. 133, no. February, pp. 1–18, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- K. He and W. D. Zhu, “Modeling of Fillets in Thin-Walled Beams Using Shell/Plate and Beam Finite Elements,” J. Vib. Acoust., vol. 131, no. 5, p. 051002, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrew M. Brown and Richard M. Seugling, “Using Plate Finite Elements for Modeling Fillets in Global Response Analysis,” Finite Elem. Anal. Des., 2004. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Seugling and A. M. Brown, “Modeling of fillets in thin-walled structures for dynamic analysis,” Proc. Int. Modal Anal. Conf. - IMAC, vol. 1, pp. 379–384, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Schwarz and M. H. Richardson, “EXPERIMENTAL MODAL ANALYSIS,” 1999. [Google Scholar]
- P. Avitabile, “Experimental Modal Analysis,” Sound Vib., vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- N. Larbi and J. Lardies, “Experimental Modal Analysis of a Structure Excited By a Random Force,” Mech. Syst. Signal Process., vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 181–192, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Marwala, L. Mdlazi, and S. Sibisi, “Finite Element Model Updating Using Bayesian Approach,” 22th Int. Modal Anal. Con.f, vol. 42, no. 1, p. 7, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Mottershead and M. I. Friswell, “Model Updating In Structural Dynamics: A Survey,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 167, no. 2. pp. 347–375, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Mottershead, M. Link, and M. I. Friswell, “The sensitivity method in finite element model updating: A tutorial,” Mech. Syst. Signal Process., vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 2275–2296, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Sen, A. Datta-gupta, P. L. Stoffa, L. W. Lake, and G. A. Pope, “DYNAMIC FINITE ELEMENT MODEL UPDATING using Simulated Annealing and Genetic Algorithms,” SPE Form. Eval., vol. 4, pp. 49–55, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, J. E. Mottershead, A. Ihle, T. Siebert, and H. Reinhard Schubach, “Finite element model updating from full-field vibration measurement using digital image correlation,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 330, no. 8, pp. 1599–1620, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yan and J. Golinval, “Model Updating Based on Frequency Response Functions Using A General Finite Element Code,” Convergence, vol. 48, pp. 149–162. [Google Scholar]
- H. Grafe, “Model Updating of Large Structural Dynamics Models Using Measured Response Functions,” no. October, p. 184, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- N. Guo, Z. Yang, Y. Jia, and L. Wang, “Model updating using correlation analysis of strain frequency response function,” Mech. Syst. Signal Process., vol. 70–71, pp. 284–299, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Z. Abdullah, M. S. M. Sani, M. M. Rahman, and I. Zaman, “A review on model updating in structural dynamics,” vol. 012015. [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Zahari, M. S. M. Sani, N. A. Husain, M. Ishak, and I. Zaman, “Dynamic Analysis of Friction Stir Welding Joints in Dissimilar Material Plate Structure,” J. Teknol., vol. 78, no. 6–9, pp. 57–65, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Z. Abdullah, M. S. M. Sani, N. A. Husain, and M. M. Rahman, “Model Updating of Go-Kart Structure in Structural Dynamics,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Husain, H. H. Khodaparast, A. Snaylam, S. James, G. Dearden, and H. Ouyang, “Finite-element modelling and updating of laser spot weld joints in a top-hat structure for dynamic analysis,“ J. Mech. Eng., vol. 224, pp. 851–860, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.