MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Trading Economics. (2016, 28 May 2016) Available: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/malaysia/car-production [Google Scholar]
- D. Tan. (2011, 30 May 2015). Perodua achieves record sales in 2010. Available: http://paultan.org/2011/01/12/peroduaachieves-record-sales-in-2010-5-year-oldmyviis-still-malaysias-best-selling-car-alza-leads-thempv-charts/ [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Goering, and H. Cho, “Engine model for mapping BSFC contours,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 11, pp. 514–518 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ramasamy. “Improvement of in cylinder airflow burning rate for a four stroke spark ignition engine running on compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel” (PHD thesis), Universiti Sains Malaysia, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Ramdan, and L.C. Piew, “Fuel economy comparison of Perodua Myvi passenger vehicle on Malaysian city and highway drive cycles,” Journal of Scientific Research and Development, vol. 2, 13, pp. 75–82 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PERODUA. (2013, 30 October 2014). Specification of Perodua Myvi. Available: http://www.perodua.com.my/ourcars/myvi/specifications [Google Scholar]
- Toyota Peru. (15 March 2015). Daihatsu Data: 3SZ-VE/K3-VE. Available: http://intranet.toyotaperu.com.pe/tdp_sit/data/DAIHATSU/TERIOS/TERIOS_SHORT/pdf/manual/9514/D55B-2-E.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Engineering Tool Box. (30 November 2014). Rolling friction and rolling resistance. Available: http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/rollingfriction-resistance-d_1303.html [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gao, J.C. Conklin, C.S. Daw, and V.K. Chakravathy. “A proposed methodology for estimating transient engine-out temperature and emissions from steady-state maps”, International Journal of Engine Research, vol. 11, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, J. Li, and B. Shen. “Research on Driving Cycle of Long distance Passenger Vehicles Based on Principle Component Analysis and Cluster Algorithm”. International Journal of Control and Automation, vol. 7, 3, pp. 125–136 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Energy, “Annual Energy Review 2003,” Energy Information Administration (EIA), Washington, D.C., USA, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Guzzella, A. Sciaretta, “Vehicle propulsion systems: Introduction to modeling and optimization,” Springer (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abas, O. Salim, R. Martinez-Botas, and S. Rajoo, “Efforts to Establish Malaysian Urban Drive-Cycle for Fuel Economy Analysis,” SAE Technical Paper (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.