MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Y. O. Mohamad Heerwan Bin Peeie, Hirohiko Ogino, Skid Control of Small Electric Vehicle, Proc. 2013 IEEE Conf. Syst. Process Control, Dec, pp. 13–15. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Toru Suzuki, Slip Ratio Estimation and Regenerative Brake Control without Detection of Vehicle Velocity at Urgent Brake Turning, 11th IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. Peng, Y. Zhang, C. Yin, and J. Zhang, Combined Control of a Regenerative Braking and Anti-lock Braking System for Hybrid Electric Vehicles, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 749–757. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sakai and Y. Hori, Road Condition Estimation for Traction Control in Electric Vehicle, IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, pp. 973–978. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wu and M. Shih, Simulated and experimental study of hydraulic anti-lock braking system using sliding-mode PWM control, Mechatronics, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 331–351. (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Fujimoto, T. Saito, a. Tsumasaka, and T. Noguchi, Motion control and road condition estimation of electric vehicles with two in-wheel motors, Proc. 2004 IEEE Int. Conf. Control Appl. 2004., vol. 2, pp. 1266–1271. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Cho, J. H. Choi, W. S. Yoo, G. J. Kim, and J. S. Woo, Estimation of dry road braking distance considering frictional energy of patterned tires, Finite Elem. Anal. Des., vol. 42, no. 14–15, pp. 1248–1257. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Peeie, H. Ogino, and Y. Oshinoya, Skid control of small electric vehicle with hydraulic-mechanical hybrid brake system (Effect of ABS and regenerative brake control on an icy road), Mech. Eng. Journal, Japan Soc. Mech. Eng., vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 1–15. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cai, C. Ma, and Q. Zhao, Acceleration-to-torque ratio based anti-skid control for electric vehicles, Proc. 2010 IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. Mechatron. Embed. Syst. Appl., pp. 577–581. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S.-I. Sakai, H. Sado, and Y. Hori, Anti-skid control with motor in electric vehicle, 6th Int. Work. Adv. Motion Control Proc., pp. 317–322. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasegawa and H. Ogino, Research on Skid Control of Small Electric Vehicle with Hydraulic-Mechanical Hybrid Brake System (1st Report; Hydraulic simulation of antilock brake system for two-wheel models), Proc. Sch. Eng. Tokai Univ., vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 89–94. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ogino, S. Kobayashi, and S. Hasegawa, Research on Skid Control of Small Electric Vehicle (Effect of Regenerative Braking System in Skidding Condition), Trans. JAPAN Soc. Mech. Eng. Ser. C, vol. 77, no. 784, pp. 4605–4618. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Bin Peeie, H. Ogino, and Y. Oshinoya, Skid control of a small electric vehicle with two in-wheel motors: simulation model of ABS and regenerative brake control, Int. J. Crashworthiness, vol. 8265, no. April, pp. 1–1., (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.