MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Y. Xia, S. Weng, Y.-L. Xu, “A Substructuring Method for Model Updating and Damage Identification,” Procedia Eng., vol. 14, pp. 3095–3103, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Soleimanian, M. H. Sadeghi, and A. Tizfahm, “Substructure-Joint Based Approach to Damped FE Model Updating of Complex Assembly Structure,” vol. 464, pp. 1169–1174, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Baeza, a. Roda, J. C. O. Nielsen, “Railway vehicle/track interaction analysis using a modal substructuring approach,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 293, no. 1–2, pp. 112–124, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. De Klerk, D. J. Rixen, S. N. Voormeeren, “General Framework for Dynamic Substructuring: History, Review and Classification of Techniques,” AIAA J., vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 1169–1181, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Williams, C. Chipman, P. Avitabile, “Modal and frequency based substructuring using rotational DOF conidetations,” 26th Int. Modal Anal. Conf. (IMAC XXVI), no. 1, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. Paulo Antdnio Urgueira, “Dynamic Analysis of Coupled Structures Using Experimental Data,” Techniques, no. October, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- D. J. E. M. Imregun, D.A. Robb, “Structural Modification and Coupling Dynamic Analysis using FRF Data,” in Proceedings of the Fifth International Modal Analysis Conference (IMAC V), (1987). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Allen, R. L. Mayes, “Comparison of FRF and Modal Methods for Combining Experimental and Analytical Substructures,” Modal Anal. Conf. 2007 A Conf. Expo. Struct. Dyn., p. 19, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Allen, H. M. Gindlin, R. L. Mayes, “Experimental modal substructuring to estimate fixed-base modes from tests on a flexible fixture,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 330, no. 18–19, pp. 4413–4428, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Allen, R. L. Mayes, E. J. Bergman, “Experimental modal substructuring to couple and uncouple substructures with flexible fixtures and multi-point connections,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 329, no. 23, pp. 4891–4906, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mayes, P. S. Hunter, T. W. Simmermacher, “Combining Lightly Damped Experimental Substructures with Analytical Substructures,” Sem Imac Xxvi, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Mayes, P. S. Hunter, T. W. Simmermacher, M. S. Allen, “Combining Experimental and Analytical Substructures with Multiple Connections,” in 26th IMAC: Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics 2008: IMAC XXVI, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Manzato, S. Risaliti, E. Napoli, C. Tamarozzi, T. Peeters, “A Review Of Frequency-Based Substructuring Methods And Their Applicability To Engineering Structures,” in Proceeding of International Conference of Structural Engineering Dynamics (ICEDyn), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Karpanan Nakalswamy, “Experimental and numerical analysis of structures with bolted joints subjected to impact load,” (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ouyang, M. J. Oldfield, J. E. Mottershead, “Experimental and theoretical studies of a bolted joint excited by a torsional dynamic load,” Int. J. Mech. Sci., vol. 48, no. 12, pp. 1447–1455, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bograd, P. Reuss, A. Schmidt, L. Gaul, M. Mayer, “Modeling the dynamics of mechanical joints,” Mech. Syst. Signal Process., vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 2801–2826, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, D. J. Ewins, “Substructure Synthesis Via Elastic Media Part II: Coupling Analysis.” [Google Scholar]
- K. Cuppens, P. Sas, L. Hermans, “Evaluation of the FRF based substructuring and modal synthesis technique applied to vehicle FE data,” Proc. ISMA 25, pp. 1143–1150, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. A Yunus, H. Ouyang, M. N. A. Rani, “Finite Element Modelling and Updating of Structure of Sheet Metal with Bolted and Welded Joints,” Appl. Mech. Mater., vol. 70, pp. 7–11, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Abdul Rani, D. Stancioiu, M. a. Yunus, H. J. Ouyang, H. Deng, S. James, “Model Updating for a Welded Structure Made from Thin Steel Sheets,” Appl. Mech. Mater., vol. 70, pp. 117–122, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.