MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- M. Bennur, “Superelement, Component Mode Synthesis, and Automated Multilevel Substructuring for Rapid Vehicle Development,” SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 2008–01–0287, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Weng, Y. Xia, Y.-L. Xu, H.-P. Zhu, “Substructure based approach to finite element model updating,” Comput. Struct., vol. 89, no. 9–10, pp. 772–782, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. R. J. Craig and C. J. Chang, “Substructure Coupling for Dynamic Analysis and Testing,” (1977). [Google Scholar]
- S. Donders, B. Pluymers, P. Ragnarsson, R. Hadjit, W. Desmet, “The wave-based substructuring approach for the efficient description of interface dynamics in substructuring,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 329, no. 8, pp. 1062–1080, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Maressa, D. Mundo, S. Donders, W. Desmet, “A wave-based substructuring approach for concept modeling of vehicle joints,” Comput. Struct., vol. 89, no. 23–24, pp. 2369–2376, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Donders, R. Hadjit, M. Brughmans, L. Hermans, W. Desmet, “A wave-based sub-structuring approach for fast vehicle body optimisation,” Int. J. Veh. Des., vol. 43, no. 1/2/3/4, p. 100, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Balmès, “Use of Generalized Interface Degrees of Freedom in Component Mode Synthesis,” Proc. 14th Int. Modal Anal. Conf., pp. 1–7, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Mencik, D. Duhamel, “A wave-based model reduction technique for the description of the dynamic behavior of periodic structures involving arbitrary-shaped substructures and large-sized finite element models,” Finite Elem. Anal. Des., vol. 101, pp. 1–14, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Tournour, N. Atalla, O. Chiello, F. Sgard, “Validation, performance, convergence and application of free interface component mode synthesis,” Comput. Struct., vol. 79, no. 20–21, pp. 1861–1876, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Donders, R. Hadjit, M. Brughmans, L. Hermans, W. Desmet, “Speeding up vibro-acoustic modification predictions using a Wave-Based Substructuring approach and ATV technology,” Forum Acusticum Budapest 2005 4th Eur. Congr. Acustics, pp. 161–166, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- “MSC. MSC/Nastran 2012.” (2012). [Google Scholar]
- “LMS International. LMS Virtual.Lab 13.5.” (2015). [Google Scholar]
- “The MathWorks Inc. MATLAB.” (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Donders, “Computer Aided Engineering Methodologies For Robust Automotive NVH Design,” Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.