MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- X. M. Huang. Relationship stochastic analysis between dynamic load and pavement roughnes. Journal of Southeast university, 23, 1 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sun and X. J. Deng. Dynamic Load Caused by Vehicle-Pavement Interactions. Journal of Southeast university, 26, 5(1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Yao and R. Y. Sun. Simulation Study on Handling and Stability Performance of Automobile Dynamic Model with 7 DOFs . Journal of Xihua university, 27, 2(2008). [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Zhang and C. S. Hu. A Study on The Allowable Differential Slope of The Approach Slab With Five Degree Fredom Vehicle Model. China Civil Engineering Journal, 38, 6(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Song and R. F. Chen. Analysis method of vehicle vibration response caused by pavement roughness. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 7, 4(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Zheng and P.M. Lv. Dynamic Load of Multi-axle Truck Acting on the Road, Journal of Zhengzhou University (Engineering Science), 7, 4(2007). [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Dodds and J.D. Robson The description of road surface roughness. Journal of sound and vibration, 31, 2(1973). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. B. Todd and B. T. Kulakowski. Simple computer models for predicting ride quality and pavement loading for heavy trucks.Transportation Research Record, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- H E. Hunt. Modelling of road vehicles for calculation of traffic-induced ground vibration as a random process. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 44, 1(1991). [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Watts. The generation and propagation of vibration in various soils produced by dynamic loading of road pavement. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 156, 2(1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Javier., José M. Goicolea Astiz, Á. Miguel and P. Antolín. Fully three-dimensional vehicle dynamics over rough pavement. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Transport, 166, 3(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Dae-Wook Park A. T. Papagiannakis. Analysis of dynamic vehicle loads using vehicle pavement interaction model. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 18, 7(2014). [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 7031-2005 Mechanical-Road surface profiles-Reporting of measured data. Beijing: Standards Press of China, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Zhou and L .J. Sun. Relationship between international roughness index and speed of quarter car, Journal of Tongji University (Natural science), 33, 10(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Q.X. Wu, B. C. Chen and L. Z. Xi. Comparison of PSD method and IRI method for road roughness evaluation. Journal of Traffic and transportation Engineering, 8, 1(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Yu. Vehicle theory (the fifth version). Beijing: China Machine Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.