- Sutton A, “The development of rail vehicle crashworthiness,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 97-108 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Wang Wenbin, Kang kang, Zhao Honglun. Joint simulation of crashworthy train set based on non-linear finite element and multi-body dynamic. Journal of Tongji University, vol.39, 1552-1556 (2011)
- Wang Wenbin. The Crashworthiness Design of Railway Vehicle and Passive Safety of Occupant. Doctoral Dissertation, Tongji University, Shanghai, (2006)
- Zhou Hechao, Wang Wenbin, Markus Hecht. Three-dimensional override analysis of crashed railway multiple units. Vehicle System Dynamics, vol.50, 663-674 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Zhou Hechao, Wang Wenbin, Markus Hecht. Three-dimensional derailment analysis of a crashed city tram, Vehicle System Dynamics, vol.51, 1200-1215 (2013)
- Xie SC, Tian HQ. Dynamic simulation of railway vehicle occupants under secondary impact. Vehicle System Dynamics. Vol.51, 1803-1817 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Hyung-Suk Han, Jeong-Seo Koo, “Simulation of Train Crashes in Three Dimensions”, Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 40, 435-450 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Lu G, “Energy absorption requirement for crashworthy vehicles,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 31-39 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Xue X, Schmid F, Smith RA. A study of modelling approaches for rail vehicle collision behavior. International Journal of Crashworthiness, vol.9, 515-525 (2004) [CrossRef]
- ATOC. Vehicle interior crashworthiness. AV/ST9001. London, (2002)
- European Standard EN 15227:2010. Railway applications-Crashworthiness requirements for railway vehicle bodies, (2010)
- David Tyrell, “US rail equipment crashworthiness standards,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 123-130 (2002) [CrossRef]
- David Tyrell, “Rail passenger equipment accidents and the evaluation of crashworthiness strategies,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 131-147 (2002)
- Kristine, Severson. Research and Development of A Safety Standard for A Safety standard for Workstation Tables in the United States. Proceeding of International Symposium on Passive Safety of Rail Vehicle, Berlin, 107-121 (2013)
- Tyrell DC. US rail equipment crashworthiness standards. Proc Inst Mech Eng F, J Rail Rapid Transit. vol.216, 123-130 (2002) [CrossRef]
- oão F. Milho, Jorge A.C. Ambrósio & Manuel F.O.S. Pereira .A multibody methodology for the design of anti-climber devices for train crashworthiness simulation, International Journal of Crashworthiness, vol.7, 7-20 (2002) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.