MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Sutton A, “The development of rail vehicle crashworthiness,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 97-108 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenbin, Kang kang, Zhao Honglun. Joint simulation of crashworthy train set based on non-linear finite element and multi-body dynamic. Journal of Tongji University, vol.39, 1552-1556 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenbin. The Crashworthiness Design of Railway Vehicle and Passive Safety of Occupant. Doctoral Dissertation, Tongji University, Shanghai, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hechao, Wang Wenbin, Markus Hecht. Three-dimensional override analysis of crashed railway multiple units. Vehicle System Dynamics, vol.50, 663-674 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hechao, Wang Wenbin, Markus Hecht. Three-dimensional derailment analysis of a crashed city tram, Vehicle System Dynamics, vol.51, 1200-1215 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Xie SC, Tian HQ. Dynamic simulation of railway vehicle occupants under secondary impact. Vehicle System Dynamics. Vol.51, 1803-1817 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hyung-Suk Han, Jeong-Seo Koo, “Simulation of Train Crashes in Three Dimensions”, Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 40, 435-450 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu G, “Energy absorption requirement for crashworthy vehicles,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 31-39 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue X, Schmid F, Smith RA. A study of modelling approaches for rail vehicle collision behavior. International Journal of Crashworthiness, vol.9, 515-525 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATOC. Vehicle interior crashworthiness. AV/ST9001. London, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- European Standard EN 15227:2010. Railway applications-Crashworthiness requirements for railway vehicle bodies, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- David Tyrell, “US rail equipment crashworthiness standards,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 123-130 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David Tyrell, “Rail passenger equipment accidents and the evaluation of crashworthiness strategies,” IMechE, Part F, vol. 216, 131-147 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Kristine, Severson. Research and Development of A Safety Standard for A Safety standard for Workstation Tables in the United States. Proceeding of International Symposium on Passive Safety of Rail Vehicle, Berlin, 107-121 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tyrell DC. US rail equipment crashworthiness standards. Proc Inst Mech Eng F, J Rail Rapid Transit. vol.216, 123-130 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- oão F. Milho, Jorge A.C. Ambrósio & Manuel F.O.S. Pereira .A multibody methodology for the design of anti-climber devices for train crashworthiness simulation, International Journal of Crashworthiness, vol.7, 7-20 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.