MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- NHTSA. Traffic safety facts 2013 (2015).
- N. Elmitiny, X. Yan, E. Radwan, C. Russo, and D. Nashar, Accident Analysis and Prevention 42, 101–111, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Y. Xiao, Q. Ran, J. Yang, and Z. Wang, Journal of Transportation Engineering 137, 121–127, (2011). [CrossRef]
- A. Sharma, D. Bullock, S. Peeta, Transportation Research Part C 19, 400–412 (2011). [CrossRef]
- TRB, Transportation Research Record 468, 113–122, (1997).
- National Bureau of Statistics of China, Statistical yearbook of China (2014).
- F. P. McKenna, M. S. Horswill, J. L. Alexander, Journal of Experiment Psychological Application 12, 1–10, (2006). [CrossRef]
- J. P. Sangole, G. R. Patil, Journal of Modern Transportation 22, 235–243, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M. Liu, G. Lu, Y. Wang, Transportation Research Part F 24, 244–255, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Jang, C. Sun, E. Mizutani. Neuro-fuzzy and Soft Computing-A Computational Approach to Learning and Machine Intelligence (Prentice Hall, NJ, 1997).
- H. Kita, Transportation Research Part A 33, 305–312, (1999).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.