MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- X. Dongxia, L. Xusheng, W. Caiqin, and X. Bin. Study on wettability and corrosivity of a new no-clean flux for lead-free solder paste in electronic packaging technology. in Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), 2011 Second International Conference on. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vijay. Miniaturization — Solder paste attributes for maximizing the print & reflow manufacturing process window. in Electronic System-Integration Technology Conference (ESTC), 2012 4th. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lathrop. Solder paste printing and stencil design considerations for wafer bumping. in Electronics Manufacturing Technology Symposium, 2004. IEEE/CPMT/SEMI 29th International. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. Plotog, P. Svasta, T. Cucu, A. Vasile, and A. Marin. Solder paste shelf life extending approach for prototyping and small series activities. in Electronics Technology, 2009. ISSE 2009. 32nd International Spring Seminar on. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Schmitt. Resin / Rosin Free Solder Pastes and Fluxes. in Electronics Systemintegration Technology Conference, 2006. 1st. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abtew and G. Selvaduray, Lead-free Solders in Microelectronics. Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, 27(5–6): p. 95–141. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alajoki, L. Nguyen, and J. Kivilahti. Drop test reliability of wafer level chip scale packages. in Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 2005. Proceedings. 55th. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gorewoda, J. Anyszkiewicz, Z. Mzyk, and Ł. Buzek, The development of correct methods for Sn–Pb solder analysis by wavelength dispersion X-ray fluorescence spectrometry. Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy, 92(0): p.29–33. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Kim, S.H. Huh, and K. Suganuma, Effects of intermetallic compounds on properties of Sn–Ag–Cu lead-free soldered joints. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 352(1–2): p. 226–236. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nishikawa and N. Iwata, Formation and growth of intermetallic compound layers at the interface during laser soldering using Sn–Ag Cu solder on a Cu Pad. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 215(0): p. 6–11. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Saliza Azlina, A. Ourdjini, and I. Siti Rabiatull Aisha, Effect of nickel doping on interfacial reaction between lead-free solder and Ni-P substrate. p. 1375–1379 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, P. Yao, and J. Liu, Effects of multiple reflows on interfacial reaction and shear strength of SnAgCu and SnPb solder joints with different PCB surface finishes. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 470(1–2): p. 188–194. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S.R. Aisha, A. Ourdjini, M.A. Hanim, and O.S. Azlina, Effect of Reflow Profile on Intermetallic Compound Formation. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 46(1): p. 012037. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.