MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- G.W. Beckermann, K.L. Pickering. Engineering and evaluation of hemp fibre reinforced polypropylene composites: Fibre treatment and matrix modification. Composite Part A: 39 (2008) 979–988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hautala, A. Pasila, J. Pirila. Use of hemp and flax in composite manufacture: a search for new production methods. Composite Part A 35 (2004) 11–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Pickering, G.W. Beckermann, S.N. Alam, N.J. Foreman. Optimising industrial hemp fibre for composites. Composite Part A 38 (2007) 461–468. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marianne Le Troedec, David Sedan, Claire Peyratout, Jean Pierre Bonnet, Agnes Smith, Rene Guinebretiere, Vincent Gloaguen, Pierre Krausz. Influence of various chemical treatments on the composition and structure of hemp fibres. CompositePart A 39 (2008) 514–522. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vincent Placet Characterization of the thermo-mechanical behaviour of Hemp fibres intended for the manufacturing of high performance composites. Composite Part A 40 (2009) 1111–1118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Le, A. Gacoin, A. Li, T.H. Mai, M. Rebay, Y. Delmas. Experimental investigation on the mechanical performanceof starch–hemp composite materials. Construction and Building Materials 61 (2014) 106–113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kabir, H. Wang, K.T. Lau, F. Cardona. Tensile properties of chemically treated hemp fibres as reinforcement for composites. Composite Part B 53 (2013) 362–368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adel Ramezani Kakroodi, Yasamin Kazemi, Denis Rodrigue. Mechanical, rheological, morphological and water absorption properties of maleated polyethylene/hemp composites: Effect of ground tire rubberaddition CompositePart B 51 (2013) 337–344. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Yan, H. Wanga, K.T. Lau, S. Pather, J.C. Zhang, G. Lin, Y. Ding. Reinforcement of polypropylene with hemp fibres. CompositePart B 46 (2013) 221–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enrico Sassoni, Stefania Manzia, Antonio Motoria, Matteo Montecchid, Max Cantie. Novel sustainable hemp-based composites for application in thebuilding industry: Physical, thermal and mechanical characterization. Energy and Buildings 77 (2014) 219–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shinji Ochi. Mechanical properties of kenaf fibers and kenaf/PLA composites. Mechanics of Materials 40 (2008) 446–452 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Yousif, A. Shalwan, C.W. Chin, K.C. Ming. Flexural properties of treated and untreated kenaf/epoxy composites. Materials and Design 40 (2012) 378–385 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Vijaya Ramnath, V.M. Manickavasagam, C Elanchezhian, C Vinodh Krishna, S Karthik, K Saravanan. Determination of mechanical properties of intra-layer abaca–jute–glass fiber reinforced composite, Materials and Design, Volume 60(2014), Pages 643–652. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Vijaya Ramnath, V. Santhosh Kumar, P.V. Nirmal, S. Karthick, G. Prem Kumar, C. Elanchezhian, S. Rajesh, K. Suresh. Experimental Investigation of Mechanical behavior of Jute-Flax based Glass Fiber reinforced composite”, Fibers and polymers, Volume 15 (2014), Pages 1251–1262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Vijaya Ramnath, R. Sharavanan, M. Chandrasekaran, C. Elanchezhian, R. Sathyanarayanan, R. Niranjan Raja, and S. Junaid Kokan, “Experimental Determination of Mechanical Properties of Banana Jute Hybrid Composite”, Fibers and polymers, Volume 16, Pages 164–172, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.A Ghani, Z. Salleh, Koay Mei Hyie, M.N.Berhan, Y.M.D. Taib, M.A.I. Bakri., Mechanical Properties of Kenaf/Fiberglass Polyester Hybrid Composite. Procedia Engineering 41 (2012) 1654 – 1659 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nor Amalina Nordin, Fauziah Md Yussof, Salmiah Kasolang, Zuraidah Salleh and Mohamad Ali Ahmad. Wear Rate of Natural Fibre: Long Kenaf Composite. Procedia Engineering 68 (2013) 145 – 151 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. VijayaRamnath, C. Vinodh Krishna, S. Karthik, K. Saravanan, V.M. Manickavasagam, C. Elanchezhian. Evaluation of the Flexural Properties of Pineapple Reinforced Polymer Compositefor Automotive and Electrical Applications, Advanced Materials Research. 893, (2014) 271–274. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Vijaya Ramnath, R. Niranjan raja, S. Junaid Kokan, R. Sathya Narayanan, S. Rajesh, and V.M. Manickavasagam. Fabrication and testing of Abaca fiber reinforced Epoxy composites for automotive applications Advanced Material Research, Vol. 718-720, 2013, pp 63–68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Anuar, A. Zuraida. Improvement in mechanical properties of reinforced thermoplastic elastomer composite with kenaf bast fibre. Composites Part B 42 (2011) 462–465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Vijaya Ramnath, S. Rajesh, C. Elanchezhian, A. Santosh Shankar, S. Pithchai Pandian, S. Vickneshwaran, and R. Sundar Rajan, Investigation on Mechanical Behaviour of Twisted Natural Fiber Hybrid Composite Fabricated by Vacuum Assisted Compression Molding Technique, Fibers and polymers, Vol.17, 2016, pp 80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Vijaya Ramnath, R. Niranjan Raja, S. Junaid Kokan, R. Sathya Narayanan, A.R. Rajendra Prasad, C. Elanchezhian and V.M.Manickavasagam, “Evaluation of mechanical properties of abaca–jute–glass fibre reinforced epoxy composite”, Materials and design, Vol. 51 (2013), Pages 357–366. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.