MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Paulo Francisco Butzen and Renato Perez Ribas, Leakage Current in Sub- Micrometer Cmos Gates, pp. 1
- G. Brezeanu, M. Brezeanu, F. Bernea High- K Dielectrics in Nano & Microelectronics, Micro- and nanoengineering series, Vol. 19, pp-9- 21, (November 2011).
- P.S. Raja, R. Joseph Daniel Effect of gate dielectric on threshold voltage of Nanoscale MOSFETs, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, e-ISSN: 2278-067X, p-ISSN: 2278-800X, Volume 5, Issue 3, pp. 93-104, (December 2012).
- Yee- Chia Yeo, Tsu- Jae King, and Chenming Hu MOSFET Gate Leakage Modeling and Selection Guide for Alternative Gate Dielectrics Based on Leakage Considerations, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 50, No. 4, (April 2003).
- Tiefeng Wu, Heming Zhang and Huiyong Hu Effects of Gate Tunneling Current on the Static Characterictics of CMOS Circuits, International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Volume 7, Number 6, ISSN 1349-4198, pp. 3229-3237, (June 2011).
- International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors San Jose, CA, Semiconductor Industry Association (2001).
- IBM and Intel make high- k gate breakthrough Compound semiconductor net (2007).
- Kang C. A Study on the material and device characteristics of hafnium oxynitride MOSFETs with TaN gate electrodes PhD Dissertation, University of Texas at Austin (2004).
- Farzan Fallah, and Massoud Pedram Standby and Active Leakage Current Control and Minimization in CMOS VLSI Circuits IEICE review journal
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.