MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- K.A.M. Kamar, Z.A. Hamid and N. Dzulkalnine, Industrialised building system (IBS) construction, measuring the perception of contractors in Malaysia, IEEE Business, Engineering and Industrial Applications Colloquium, (2012).
- Construction Industry Development Board, IBS Roadmap, Kuala Lumpur, (2003).
- K.A.M. Kamar, M. Alshawi and Z.H. Hamid, Barriers to industrialised building system (IBS), The case of Malaysia, Proc. of International Postgraduate Research Conference, (2009).
- W.A. Thanoon, L.W. Peng, M.R. Abdul Kadir, M.S. Jaafar and M.S. Salit, The essential characteristics of industrialised building system, Proc. of International Conference on Industrialised Building Systems, Kuala Lumpur, 283-292, (2003).
- M.F. Musa, M.F. Mohammad, M.R. Yusof and R. Mahbub, The way forward for industrialised building system (IBS) in Malaysia, Proc. of the International Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Conference, 163-175, (2015).
- A.S. Abd Shukor, M.F. Mohammad, R. Mahbub and F. Ismail, Supply chain integration in industrialised building system in the Malaysian construction industry, The Built and Human Environment Review, 4(1), (2011). <retrieved from http://www.tbher.org/index.php/tbher/article/view/48>
- M. Jaafar, T. Ramayah and A.H.M. Salleh, Adaptation strategies of contracting firms: An analysis by firm size, Proc. International Conference in the Built Environment in the 21st Century, Kuala Lumpur, 387-394, (2006).
- M.Q. Oleiwi, Industrialized Building System: A Malaysian Approach, Filspay Academy, (2015).
- Construction Industry Development Board, Transformation of construction industry through industrialized building system (IBS) roadmap, (2011).
- S. Moss, H. Prosser, H. Costello, N. Simpson, P. Patel, S. Rowe, S. Turner and C. Hatton, Reliability and validity of the PAS-ADD checklist for detecting psychiatric disorders in adults with intellectual disability, Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 42,173-83, (1998). [CrossRef]
- A.M. Abdullah and S.A. Malik, Key indicators of SWOT analysis between bumiputera and nonbumiputera industrialized building system (IBS) contractors in Selangor, Proc. of International Conference on Statistics in Science, Business and Engineering, (2012).
- A.B. Rahman and W. Omar, Issues and challenge in the implementation of IBS in Malaysia, Proc. of the 6th Asia Pacific Structural Engineering and Construction Conference, Kuala Lumpur, (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.