MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- P.S.H. Poh and R.M.W. Horner, Cost-significant modelling – its potential for use in south-east Asia, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 2(2), 121-139, (1995). [CrossRef]
- E. Tas and H. Yaman, A building cost estimation model based on cost significant work packages, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 12(3), 251-263, (2005). [CrossRef]
- D. Cartlidge, Estimator’s Pocket Book, Routledge, New York, (2013).
- J. Smith and D. Jaggar, Building Cost Planning for the Design Team, Butterworth-Heinemann, Burlington, (2007).
- M. Mehta, W. Scarborough and D. Armpriest, Building construction: Principles, Materials, and Systems, Pearson Education, New Jersey, (2003).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.