MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Occupational accidents statistics by sector until December 2013, (2013). <retrieve from http://www.dosh.gov.my>
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, Safety and health at work: How dangerous is construction, (2014). <retrieve from https://osha.europa.eu>
- S. Hide, S. Atkinson, T.C. Pavitt, R. Haslam, A.G. Gibb and D.E. Gyi, Causal factors in construction accidents, Health and Safety Executive, (2003).
- D.N.M.A Abdullah and G.C.M. Wern, An analysis of accidents statistics in Malaysian construction sector. International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research, 3, (2011).
- J.S Peterson and C. Zwerling, Comparison of health outcomes among older construction and blue-collar employees in the United States, American Journal of Industrial Medicine, 34, 280–287, (1998). [CrossRef]
- R. Choudhry, D. Fang and S. Ahmed, Safety management in construction: Best Practices in Hong Kong, J. Prof. Issues Eng. Educ. Pract., 134(1), 20–32, (2008). [CrossRef]
- S.X. Zeng, H.C. Wang and C.M. Tam, A survey of construction site safety in China, 243-248, (2001).
- Department of Statistic Malaysia, Population and vital statistics, (2012). <retrieve from http://www.statistics.gov.my>
- Malaysian Investment Development Authority, Employment of foreign workers, (2014). <retrieve from http://www.mida.gov.my>
- Construction Industrial Develepment Board Malaysia, Buletin 2014, (2014). <retrieve from https://www.cidb.gov.my>
- Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Occupational accidents statistics by state until December 2013, (2013). <retrieve from http://www.dosh.gov.my>
- M. Leung, Y. Chan and K. Yuen, Impacts of stressors and stress on the injury incidents of construction workers in Hong Kong, (2010).
- U. Lundberg, Stress, subjective and objective health, International Journal of Social Welfare, 15(1), 41-48, (2006). [CrossRef]
- C. Maslach, S.E. Jackson and M.P. Leiter, Maslach Burnout Inventory, (1986).
- D.D. Landen and S. Hendricks, Effect of recall on reporting of at work injuries, Public health Reports, 110(3), 350, (1995).
- A.G. Bluman, Elementary Statistics, A Step by Step Approach, McGraw-Hill, (2004).
- C.J.L Murray and A. Lopez, Global Health Statistics, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, (1996).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.