MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- N.H. Nordin, Kajian Tahap Keselesaan di dalam Koc bagi Sistem Transit Rel yang Berbeza, Master Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Johari, Comparative Analysis of Train Coach Noise and Vibration for LRT (Light Rail Transit) and Monorail in the City of Kuala Lumpur, Bachelor Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zakaria, Z. Hussin, M. F. Abdul Batau and Z. Zakaria, Service Quality of Malaysian Public Transports, Cross-Cultural Communication, 6(2), 84 – 90, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bachok, M.M. Osman, M. Murad and M. Ibrahim, An Assessment Of Commuter’s Perception Of Safety And Comfort Levels Of ‘Women-Only Coach’: The case study of KTM Komuter Malaysia, The 4th International Conference on Sustainable Future for Human Security, Sustain, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.I.M. Masirin and M. Idris, Urban transportation system: Utilisation of energy resources, International Recognition Seminar 2013, Batu Pahat, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ponnuswamy, Railway Transportation Engineering, Operation and Management, Alpha Science, Oxford, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Vuchic, Urban Transit: Operations, Planning and Economics, John Wiley Publication, New Jersey, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- CPCS Transcom Limited, The state of Rail Safety in Canada, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Nordin, M.I. Mohd Masirin, M.I. Ghazali and M.I. Azis, Appraisal on rail transit development: Train services and safety, International Integrated Engineering Summit, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Akabal, M.I. Mohd Masirin, Z.A. Akasah and M.M. Rohani, Review on selection and suitability of rail transit station design pertaining to public safety, International Integrated Engineering Summit, Batu Pahat, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Mohd Masirin, N.F. Johari, N.H. Nordin and A.H. Abdullah, A field study on urban transits in city of Kuala Lumpur: Passenger views on train noise and vibration, Journal for Applied Mechanics and Materials, 773-774, 839-844, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Mohd Masirin, A.M. Salin, A. Zainorabidin, D. Martin and N. Samsuddin, Appraisal on Malaysian rural rail transit operation and management: Issues and solution in integration, International Integrated Engineering Summit, Batu Pahat, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.