MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- World Health Organization, Global Status Report On Road Safety 2013, Supporting A Decade of Action, Luxembourg, (2013).
- International Road Assessment Programme, iRAP Result, Malaysia, (2009).
- A.H.M. Nor, M.I.M. Masirin and M.E. Sanik, Site investigation of road drains for rural road on Batu Pahat soft clays (BPSC), J. Mech. and Civil Eng., IOSR, (2014).
- M.I.M Masirin, Performance Evaluation of Encapsulated Road Pavement on Different Ground Condition, PhD Thesis, British Library, United Kingdom, (2007).
- PDRM, Kemalangan Jalan Raya di Malaysia, Laporan Polis Diraja Malaysia 2013, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, (2013).
- United Nation Road Safety Collaboration, A Policy Framework for Safe Infrastructure on Major Road Transport Networks, FIA Foundation Report, <available online http://www.irfnet.ch /filesupload/pdf.files/UNRSC%20Infrastructure%20Document%20lr%20Final.pdf>
- Inland Transportation Service, Road Infrastructure Safety Management on the Trans-European Networks, Consultation Paper TREN E3, European Commission, Brussels, (2006).
- M.I.M. Masirin, analysis of road infrastructural audit (RIS) along Jalan BatuPahat-Kluang Malaysia: A case study, Proceeding of International Integrated Engineering Seminar, Batu Pahat, (2014).
- D. Friday, Modification of road infrastructure to increase driver compliance in Uganda, International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics, 1(3), 78-87, (2012).
- R.N. Zaman, Road Safety Audit Report MRSA 01/2012, Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research, (2012).
- M. Sanusi, Audit Keselamatan Jalan Raya Dalam Kampus Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Dissertation, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, (2006).
- Public Work Department, Arahan Teknik Jalan, Kuala Lumpur, (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.