MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Ibrahim, Penduduk Malaysia Kini 28.3 Juta, Berita Harian, 29 Julai, (2011).
- M.S. Mohd Zakaria, Kajian Perbandingan Prestasi Operasi Monorel dan Keretapi Aliran Ringan (LRT) Bagi Penilaian Kualiti Perkhidmatan (QOS) Transit, Degree Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2014).
- M.I. Mohd Masirin, N.F. Johari, N.H. Nordin and A.H. Abdullah, A field study on urban transits in City of Kuala Lumpur: Passenger views on train noise and vibration, Journal for Applied Mechanics and Materials, 773-774, (2015).
- F. Akabal, M.I. Mohd Masirin, Z.A. Akasah and M.M. Rohani, Review on selection and suitability of rail transit station design pertaining to public safety, International Integrated Engineering Seminar, Batu Pahat, (2014).
- N.H. Nordin, M.I. Mohd Masirin, M.I. Ghazali and M.I. Azis, Appraisal on rail transit development: Train services and safety, International Integrated Engineering Seminar, Batu Pahat, (2014).
- V. Vuchic, Urban Transit: Operation, Planning and Economics, John Wiley, New Jersey, (2005).
- G. Li and C. Toda, Discussions on the local rail transit system in the urbanization, The 9th International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Studies, 193-198, (2014).
- Black, Rural communities and sustainability, in Cocklin, C. and Dibden J. (Eds) Sustainability and Changes in Rural Australia, University of NSW Press, Sidney, (2005).
- W. Village, Train station as places for community wellbeing, (2006).
- C.F Huang and Y. Xia, Research on the role of urban rail transit in promoting economic development, International Conference on Green Buildings and Sustainable Cities, 520-525, (2011).
- Victorian Rail Industry Operators Group Standards, Railway Station Design Standard and Guidelines: Revision, (2011).
- M. Goggln, Design Guidelines: Guide to Station Planning and Design, Network Rail, (2011).
- N. Mohajeri, G.R. Amin, Railway Station Site Selection using Analytical Hierarchy Process and Data Envelopment Analysis, 107-114, (2010).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.