MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- S. Miyashita, S. Guitron, M. Ludersdorfer, C. R. Sung, and D. Rus, “An untethered miniature origami robot that self-folds, walks, swims and degrades,” in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2015.
- S. Miyashita, L. Meeker, M. Göldi, Y.Kawahara, and D. Rus, “Self-folding printable elastic electric devices: resistor, capacitor and inductor,” in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2014, pp. 1446–1449.
- A. M. Hoover, E. Steltz, and R. S. Fearing, “RoACH: An autonomous 2.4g crawling hexapod robot,” in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2008, pp. 26–33.
- C. D. Onal, R. J. Wood, and D. Rus, “Towards printable robotics: Origami-inspired planar fabrication of three-dimensional mechanisms,” in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2011, pp. 4608–4613.
- S. Miyashita, C. D. Onal, and D. Rus, “Self-pop-up cylindrical structure by global heating,” in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2013.
- M. Yim, “New locomotion gaits,” in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 1994, pp. 2508–2514.
- K. Kotay, D. Rus, M. Vona, and C. McGray, “The self-reconfiguring robotic molecule,” in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 1998, pp. 424–431.
- Niiyama R., Sun X., Yao L., Ishii H., Rus D., and Kim S. “Sticky Actuator: Free-Form Planar Actuators for Animated Objects,” in International Conference on Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction (TEI), ACM Press (2015), pp. 77–84.
- Aragon, Liz. Light Blue Chinese Hand Fan. Digital image. Sweet Clip Art. N.p., 13 Sept. 2013. Web. 19 Oct. 2015. <http://sweetclipart.com/light-blue-chinese-hand-fan-1543>.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.