- L. Koskela, “An exploration towards a production theory and its application to construction,” VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland. VTT Publications 408 (2000)
- D. W. Halpin, “Process Based Research to Meet the International Challenge,” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 119, 3, pp. 417–425 (1993) [CrossRef]
- S. J. Fenves, “The penetration of information technologies into civil and structural engineering design: state-of-the-art and directions toward the future,” in Information Representation and Delivery in Civil and Structural Engineering Design, B. Kumar and A. Retik, Eds. Edinburgh: Civil Comp Press, pp. 1–5 (1996) [CrossRef]
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “States and conceptual modeling of software systems,” Int. Rev. Comput. Softw, 4, 6, pp. 718–727 (2009)
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Developing web applications,” Int. J. Softw. Eng. Appl, 5, 2, pp. 57–68 (2011)
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Conceptualization of various and conflicting notions of information. Inform,” Sci., 17, pp. 295–308 (2014)
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “An alternative approach to multiple models: Application to control of a production cell,” Int. J. Control Automat, SCOPUS, 7, 4, [insert pages] (2014)
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Information system requirements: A flow-based diagram versus supplementation of use case narratives with activity diagrams,” Int. J. Bus. Inform. Syst., 17, 3, pp. 306–322 (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. J. Sobering, “Guidelines for drawing schematics,” Technote 8, April 2008 [Revised 2/2014]. http://www.k-state.edu/ksuedl/publications/Technote%208%20-%20Guidelines%20for%20Drawing%20Schematics.pdf
- L. Koskela and M. Kagioglou, “On the metaphysics of production,” Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, Sydney (2005)
- S. Shingo, Non-stock Production. Cambridge, MA: Productivity Press (1988)
- S. Bertelsen and S. Bonke, “'Transformation–Flow–Value as a strategic tool in project production,” in Rooke, J. & Dave, B., 19th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction. Lima, Peru, (2011)
- C. Bock, “UML 2 activity and action models Part 5: Partitions,” Journal of Object Technology, 3, 7, pp. 37–56, [insert year]. http://www.jot.fm/issues/issue_2004_07/column4 [CrossRef]
- J. Rooke, L. Koskela, S. Bertelsen, and G. Henrich, “Centred flows: A lean approach to decision making and organisation,” in Pasquire, C. & Tzortzopoulos, P. (ed.), Proceedings of 15th Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, Michigan State University, East Lansing, pp. 27–36 (2007)
- S. Bertelsen, G. Henrich, L. Koskela, and J. Rooke, “'Construction physics,” in Proceedings of 14th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, East Lancing, Michigan (2007)
- A. dos Santos, “Application of flow principles in the production management of construction sites,” PhD dissertation, [insert program/department], University of Salford, Salford-UK (1999)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and industrial applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.