- R.D. Shrimpf, D. M. Fleetwood, “Radiation Effects And Soft Errors In Integrated Circuits And Electronic Devices”, ISBN 9812389407.
- S.Y. Wu, C.Y. Lin and J.J. Liaw, “Advancing foundry technology with scaling and innovations”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on VLSI Technology, System and Application (VLSI-TSA). 2014, 1–3. doi: 10.1109/VLSI-TSA.2014.6839696.
- A. Johnston, “Scaling and Technology Issues for Soft Error Rates”, Proceedings of the 4th Annual Research Conference on Reliability, Stanford University, October 2000.
- Garcia, L. [et al.]. “Turtle Logic: A new probabilistic design methodology of nanoscale digital circuits”. Proceedings of the 53rd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS). 2010, 1101–1104. doi: 10.1109/MWSCAS.2010.5548845.
- S. Kullback, R. A. Leibler: “On information and sufficiency”, The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 79–86, 1951. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Roystein, J. Aditya, and J. C. Tapan, `A tmr scheme for seu mitigation in scan flip-flops’, Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design, IEEE Computer Society, 2007.
- K. Nepal, R. Bahar, J. Mundy, W. Patterson, and A. Zaslavsky, ‘The MRF Reinforcer: A Probabilistic Element for Space Redundancy in Nanoscale Circuits’, Micro, IEEE (Volume:26, Issue: 5), Sept.-Oct. 2006, pp. 19–27. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic application technologies|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.