MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic application technologies|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- Z.M. He, J.Q. Mou, K. S. Chan, S.H. Lam and W. Lin, “A near zero skew actuation mechanism for hard disk drives”, Microsyst Technol 21:131–137 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. He, E.H. Ong, and G.X. Guo, “Optimization of a magnetic disk drive actuator with small skew actuation”, J. of Appl. Phys., AIP, 91(1), 8709–8711 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Lairson, S.E. Lambert, H. Nguy, L. Nguyen, A. Wallash, T. Huang, J. Adler, “Disk drive integration issues for perpendicular recording”, IEEE Trans. Magn., 37(4), 1223–1227(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, “Effects of head pole aspect ratio and skew angle on areal density in perpendicular recording”, IEEE Trans. Magn., 40(4), 2395–2397 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Chainer, W.J. Sohn, M. Sri-Jayantha, D.H. Brown, N.C. Apuzzo, “A Flexural In-Line Actuator for Magnetic Recording Disk Drives”, IEEE Trans. Magn., 27(6), 5295–5297(1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seagate Technology LLC, Hard Drives Actuator with Reduced Skew Variation, US patent: 7,072,147 B2. [Google Scholar]
- E. Sarajlic, C. Yamahata, M. Cordero, H. Fujita, “Three-phase electrostatic rotary stepper motor for skew angle compensation”, Asia Pacific Magnetic Recording Conference (APMRC), Singapore, Digest, AB-1, November 10-12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Mou, Q.D. Zhang, K. Sundaravadivelu, N.Y. Liu, and E. H. Ong, “Reduction of flow induced vibration in hard disk drive”, Proceedings of ASME IMECE2010, IMECE2010-37649, Vancouver CANADA, November 12-18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Jayson, J. Murphy, P.W. Smith, and F.E. Talke, “Effects of air bearing stiffness on a hard disk drive subject to shock and vibration,” ASME J. Tribol., 125(2), 343–349 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. H. Zeng, and D. B. Bogy, “Numerical simulation of shock response of disk-suspension-slider air bearing systems in hard disk drives”, Microsyst. Technol. 18: 289–296 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. He, H.T. Loh, and E.H. Ong, “Reliability Evaluation of Piezoelectric Micro-Actuators With Application in Hard Disk Drives”, IEEE Trans. On Magn., 44(11), 3722–3724 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.X. Guo, Q. Hao, and T.S. Low, “A dual-stage control design for high track per inch hard disk drives,” IEEE Trans. Magn., 37 (2), 860–865 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. HE, C.L. Du, J.Q. Mou, and E.H. Ong, “Reducing position error signal (PES) due to disk vibration using an air shroud”, Journal of Sound and Vibration (311), 874–885 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.