MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- C. Picoş, Machine manufacturing technology (in Romanian) (Editura Didactică şi Pedagogică, Bucharest, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, J. Lu, S. Tang, H. Sun, L. Jiao, Chin. J. Mech. Eng. 23, 765 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khodaygan, SAE Technical Paper 1, 1347 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Parvaz, M. Bodaghy Aleny, AUT J. Mech. Eng. 4, 229 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tang, Y. Li, J. Yu, J. Zhang, L. Yu, Proc. IMechE Part B: J. Engg. Manuf. 230, 416 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gojineţchi, Device design course. First Part (in Romanian) (Institutul Politehnic, Iaşi, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mehta, Metal cutting and design of cutting tools, jigs & fixtures (McGraw Hill Education Private Limited, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Colceriu, L. Slătineanu, T. Grămescu, Patent Romania RO86708B1 (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.