MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- A. M. Alfieri, M. Cantamessa, F. Montagna, IFAC Proceedings, 42, Issue 4, 1014 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Benkamouna*, W. ElMaraghyb, A. Huyeta, K. Kouissa Procedia CIRP, 17, 88 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cochran, International Automotive Manufacturing Conference and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan May 11-13, SAE TECHNICAL PAPER SERIES (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cochran, J. Duda, J. Linck and S. Taj, Production and Operations Management Society, March, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- A. Caggiano, R. Teti, Cogent Engineering 5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Carlo, M.A. Arleo, O. Borgia, M. Tucci, Int. j. eng. bus. manag., 5, 35 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Duda, D. Cochran, J. Castaneda-Vega, M. Baur, R. Anger, S. Taj, International Automotive Manufacturing Conference and Exposition Detroit, Michigan, May (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. ElMaraghy, W. Elmaraghy, Procedia CIRP 44, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lešková, Annals Of Faculty Engineering Hunedoara – International Journal of Engineering, Tome XI, 2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- *** Bosch Rexroth Corporation “Lean Manufacturing Principles, Tools and Methods”, https://www13.boschrexroth-us.com/Catalogs/Lean_Manufactuting_Guidebook.pdf [Google Scholar]
- *** https://ottomotors.com/blog/workcell-design-lean-manufacturing [Google Scholar]
- *** WORK CELL DESIGN [Google Scholar]
- https://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/mindworks/Lean/Lecture%20Notes/ME%20410%20Lecture%20Slides%2007%20Cell%20Design.pdf [Google Scholar]
- *** http://m.strategosinc.com/celldesign.htm [Google Scholar]
- *** https://blog.robotiq.com/the-right-way-to-design-a-cobot-cell-layout [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.