MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printing [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Glăvan, T. Babanatsas, R. M. Babanatis Merce and A. Glăvan Comparative study of tool machinery sliding systems; comparison between plane and cylindrical basic shapes, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 294 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Culda, E. S. Muncut, and A. Komjaty Rapid filament prototyping of a bionic hand, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 568 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereolithography [Google Scholar]
- https://www.anycubic.com/pages/about-anycubic [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, M. Jiang, ZW. Zhou, JH. Gou and D. Hui 3D printing of polymer matrix composites: A review and prospective, COMPOSITES PART B-ENGINEERING, Volume: 110, 442-458 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Babanatsas, R. M. Babanatis Merce, D. O. Glăvan and A. Glăvan Contributions to optimization of storage and transporting industrial goods, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 294 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Glavan, T. Babanatsas, M. Borzan, I. Radu and R. M. Babanatis Merce Considerations about command system for lathes with numerical controls, adaptive controls and copying system with hydraulic modules or computer assisted, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 393 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Peng, L. Chaofeng, C. Xinwei and Z. Yanwu – UV-curring behavior of unsaturated cyclohexanone formaldehyde resins with thiols, Journal of Applied Polymer Science 137(9): 48420 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rami, Y. Hyung-In, L. Jason, … J. L. Sang – Shear bond strength of provisional repair materials bonded to 3d printed resin, Journal of Dental Sciences 16(1) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.