MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Contemporary Approaches in Quality Assurance, Management and Marketing|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- K. Schwab “The Global Competitiveness Reports. Chapter 3: Benchmarking Competitiveness in the Fourth Industrial Revolution” Geneva World Economic forum, (2018). [Online]. Available: http://reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-report-2018/chapter-3-benchmarking-competitivenessin-the-fourth-industrial-revolutionintroducing-the-global-competitiveness-index-4-0/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Sassen, “Globalization and its discontents: Essays on the new mobility of people and money”, (1998), New Press [Google Scholar]
- V. Lazović, T. Đuričković, “Digitalna ekonomija. CIP Katalogizacija u publikaciji”, Nacionalna biblioteka Crne Gore, Cetinje, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- World economic Forum, Readiness for the Future of Production Report¸ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Banker, Branches of the future changing for the digital age, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.ing.ro [Google Scholar]
- https://www.bcr.ro [Google Scholar]
- https://www.bancatransilvania.ro [Google Scholar]
- https://www.raiffeisen.ro [Google Scholar]
- https://www.brd.ro [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.