MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Contemporary Approaches in Quality Assurance, Management and Marketing|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- P. Forsyth with F. Kay, The Art of Successful Business Communication, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, London, United Kingdom, 1, (2008); [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Hattersley, L. McJannet, Management communication: principles and practice 3rd ed, McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 3, (2008); [Google Scholar]
- G. Adler, Financial Times Briefing on Management Communication, Pearson Education Limited, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 14-15 (2011); [Google Scholar]
- B. van Ruler and D. Vercˇic (editors), Public Relations and Communication Management in Europe, Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG, Berlin, 68-92, (2004); [Google Scholar]
- J. K. C. Chen, T. Sriphon, Perspective on COVID-19 Pandemic Factors Impacting Organizational Leadership, Department of Business Administration, Asia University, Taiwan, Sustainability 2021, 2, (2021) (Accessed on April 8 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Nationally representative employers’ confederation for SMEs, White Paper of SMEs in Romania 2020, Research report no. 18, Libris.ro, Bucharest, 16, (2021) (Accessed on April 8 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.