MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Achievements in Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- F. Andrioni, Contemporary social work between theory and practice, Academica Greifswald, Germany, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Andrioni, Issues regarding the elderly people in the Jiu Valley, in Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 4 (3), 1-7, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Corman, A. Pavelescu, Paternalism or active involvement of the elderly in residential care centres, in Scientfic Annuals of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iaşi Sociology and Social Work, XI (1), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Corman, About the beneficiaries of social work, in Is Romania different? Society and sociology… where ?, eds. Voicu, B., Rusu, H., Popa, A. E. “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu Publishing House, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Mâţă, Spiritual counseling for the elderly in residential centers (in original in Romanian), The European Institute (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chirugu, Theoretical approaches to the ageing phenomenon (in original in Romanian), Craiova, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Olivera, Ageing unequally in Europe, in Socio-Economic Review, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Amery, About ageing, Revolt and resignation (in original in Romanian), Art Publishing House, Bucharest, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zaidi, Active Ageing Index 2012. Concept, Methodology and Final Results, Vienna, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barslund, M. Von Werder & A. Zaidi, Inequality in active ageing: Evidence from a new individual-level index for European countries, in Ageing and Society, 39(3), 541-567 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Walker & A. Zaidi, Strategies of Active Ageing in Europe: Making an Asset of Longevity, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The European Commission, Active Ageing Index project, Available on https://statswiki.unece.org/display/AAI/Active+Ageing+Index+Home [Google Scholar]
- A. Principi, M. Tibaldi, L. Quattrociocchi, P. Checcucci, Criteria-specific analysis of the Active Ageing Index (AAI) in Italy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Heß, Moritz & Naegele, Older Workers’ Employment Rate and Active Ageing in Germany, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Perek-Bialas, A. Ruzik, L. Vidovicova, Active ageing policies in the Czech Republic and Poland, in International Social Science Journal, Special Issue about Active Ageing, December 2006, No 190, pp. 559-570 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Leszko, L. Zając-Lamparska, T. Janusz, Ageing in Poland, in The Gerontologist, 55(5), pp. 707–715 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rodriguez-Rodriguez, F. Rojo-Perez, G. Fernandez-Mayoralas, Active Ageing Index: Application to Spanish Regions, Population Ageing 10, pp. 25–40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.