MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Directive TRANS/AC7/9 Economic Commission for Europe (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Theologitis, Euro transport 3, 16–22 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Li, and H. Ingason, Fire Safety Journal 99, 22-26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Thomas, Fire Research Notes 351, Available on http://www.iafss.org/publications/frn/351/-1 [Google Scholar]
- O. Lanchava, N. Ilias, G. Nozadze, S.M. Radu, R.I. Moraru, Z. Khokerashvili, and N. Arudashvili, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal 18 (4), 317-325 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Lanchava, G. Nozadze, N. Bochorishvili, Z. Lebanidze, N. Arudashvili, M. Jangidze, and K. Tsikarishvili, ” Transport Bridge Europe-Asia” Materials of International Conference, 29-34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.