MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovational Challenges in Electrical Engineering and Energetic Technology|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Directive 2014/34/EU, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-0, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-7, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Partial discharge test to evaluate windings of low-voltage electric motors with regard to frequency converter capability as well as general insulation strength, Partial discharge brochure.Available on https://library.e.abb.com/public/d35ed76b345b4f368192407106435eed/ABB%20whitepaper_Partial_discharge.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Pasculescu, L. Pana, V. M. Pasculescu, F. Deliu, Mining of Mineral Deposits, 13 (2), 1-16, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Pasculescu, N. I. Vlasin, E. Ghicioi, G. D. Florea, M.C. Suvar, Environ Eng Manag J, 18 (4), 889-900, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ghicioi, G. Găman, N. Vlasin, V. M. Păsculescu, D. Gabor, Environ Eng Manag J, 16 (6), 1323-1330, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Magyari, S. Burian, L. Moldovan, D. Fotău, M. Rad, C. Colda, Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety – SESAM 2017 1, 359-369, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.hse.gov.uk/offshore/infosheets/is3-2010.htm [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Pasculescu, S. M. Radu, E. Ghicioi, D. Pasculescu, T. Niculescu, Proceedings of the 14th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2014, 1 (2), 43-50, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Popescu, D. Pasculescu, M. D. Marcu, V. M. Pasculescu, Mining of Mineral Deposits, 14 (4), 40-46, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.