MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- I.N. Karp and V.G. Nazarenko Ecotechnology and resource conservation 6, 24, Moscow, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Borisov, Y.A. Kharlamov, S.L. Sidorenko, E.N. Ardatovskaya, Thermal Powder Coatings. Directory, Kiev: Science, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Soloviev, L.P. Klimenko, S.Zh. Budu and E.V. Trofimova Tribotechnology: reference dictionary. Nikolaev. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Yaroshevich, M.A. Beloretsky Antifriction Metal Powder Coatings, Minsk: Science and technology, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Zamyatin Hardening technologies and coatings 1, 39, Moscow, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kurbatov Technology, structure and properties of antifriction materials based on ironcopper system containing graphite. Thesis, Ph.D., Moscow, 1986 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Chernets, L.P.Klimenko, M.I. Pashechko and A.A. Nevchas Tribomechanics, tribotechnology, tribotechnology, Nikolaev, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kutkov Wear-resistant and anti-friction coatings. Moscow, Engineering, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasuy,O. Morigaki Welding and spraying, Moscow, Engineering (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorin, A.Y. Rodichev and M.A. Tokmakova Materials Today: Proceedings 19, 2329 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Rodichev, A.V. Gorin and N.V. Tokmakov Materials Science and Engineering 709, 2053, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Deryagin, N.L. Krotova, V.P. Smilga Adhesion of solids, Moscow: Science, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Rodichev, A.V. Sytin, V.V. Barabash, Technological increase of adhesion strength between anti-friction coating and base in bimetal fluid-film bearings, Solid State Phenomena: International Conference on Industrial Engineering, ICIE-2017, 265 284-289, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zimon, Adhesion of films and coatings, Moscow: Chemistry, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Korobov, Analysis of the properties of gas-thermal coatings: [study guide]: in 2 parts – Yekaterinburg: Publishing house Ural., 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A Yu Rodichev, A V Gorin, S V Kolpakova and M A Tokmakova. The influence of surface preparation methods on the adhesion of film antifriction coatings. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 971, 032016, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.