MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Ambartsumyan, V. A. Road traffic safety. M: Mashinostroenie, 304 p. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Anokhin, O. P. Lavrentieva. Assessment of traffic conditions at different levels of road loading, Roads and bridges: sat. -Issue 18/2. -Moscow: Ros-dor, -pp. 137-150. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Babkov V. F. Road conditions and traffic safety: textbook. manual for universities - M.: Transport, 288 p. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Borovskoy, A. G. Shevtsova. The real saturation flow depending on the class of a passenger car, Problems of quality and operation of motor vehicles: collection of materials of the VII International Scientific and technical Conference, Penza, May 16-18, 2012 / Penza State University of Architecture and Construction-Penza: Publishing House of ADI PGUAS, p. 244-250 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Borovskoi, A. S. Ostapko, A. G. Shevtsova, Transport problem and various spheres of activity, Prospects of innovations in science, education and Transport 2012: Collection of Sword scientific papers based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Odessa, June 19-30, 2012 / Issue 2. Volume 1. -Odessa: Kuprienko SV Publishing House, pp. 72-79 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Bulavina, L. V. Calculation of the throughput capacity of highways and nodes: A textbook -Ural State Technical University. univ. -Yekaterinburg: Publishing house of USTU, 267 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Vasilyev, V. M. Sidenko. Exploitation of automobile roads and organization of road traffic -M.: Transport, 304 p. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Vygodsky, M.Ya. Handbook of higher mathematics -M.: Ast-rel: AST, 992 p. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51256-99 “Technical means of organizing road traffic. Road markings. Types and basic parameters. General technical requirements”. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 52289-2004 “Technical means of organizing road traffic. Rules for the use of road signs, markings, traffic lights, road barriers and guide devices” [Google Scholar]
- Kim S. Cameron, Robert E. Quinn Diagnostics and changes in organizational culture; translated from English [Google Scholar]
- Dobrenkov V. I. Kravchenko A. I. Methods of sociological research: Textbook -M.: INFRA-M, 768 p. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Kremenets Yu. A., Pechersky M. P., Afanasyev M. B. Technical means of organizing road traffic: Textbook for universities-MICC “Akademkniga”, 279 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for assessing the cost of damaged vehicles, the cost of their restoration and damage from damage “P-03112194-0377-98. Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation. Moscow (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Novikov, I. A., Shevtsova A. G. Influence of changes in vehicle delays on the number of modes of operation of a traffic light object, Journal “World of transport and technological machines”, State University -Educational-scientific-production Complex -Orel: Publishing House of OGTU. No. 4, pp. 62-68 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Problems of quality and operation of motor vehicles: materials of the VI International Scientific Journal. -tech. conf. 18-20 May 2010, Penza: PGUAS, Part 1. 356 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Highway Capacity Manual. TRB, Washington, DC, -with 122. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- McSchane, W. and Roess R. Traffic engineering, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, With 312. (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.